Neely’s Barbecue Parlor is committed to giving back to the communities that help make us a success. One way is through our Share Events. For qualifying local organizations, we offer the opportunity to partner with Neely’s Barbecue Parlor for a specific day. This special Share Event is promoted by your organization, and in return, Neelys Barbecue Parlor will give you 15% of the proceeds from customers who come out to support your cause.
Provided your organization is eligible, the procedure is really quite simple:
- We check our promotional calendar to see what dates are available; Share Events take place on Mondays and Tuesdays only.
- You provide us with a copy or print-ready logo for your organization.
- We provide you with both an e-mail and printable flier.
- You promote the event through your organization’s members, friends, family, neighbors, etc.
- The day of the event, anyone coming in to support your organization must mention (when they are greeted by their server) that they are here for the Share Event. For example, “We’re here for the PS13 School Share Event.”
- We track the sales that you send our way and donate 15% of those sales back to your organization!
- The event includes dine-in and carry out service.
- We do not allow any signage regarding the event to be displayed or distributed at the restaurant. We cannot reserve tables for your organization, but will honor our regular, reservation system. We are limited with the number of events we can hold per month and encourage you to book your event up to a year in advance.
- Neely’s reserves the right to accept or reject any proposed event in its sole discretion.
- Neely’s reserves the right to postpone an event, in the event of extenuating circumstances.
- The 15% share of the proceeds is calculated on the amount of the check, pre-tax and pre-gratuity,
and will be paid by company check to your organization within thirty (30) days of the event.